“You can know the name of a bird in all the languages of the world, but when you’re finished, you’ll know absolutely nothing whatever about the bird… So let’s look at the bird and see what it’s doing — that’s what counts.”
— Richard Feynman
- More downloads available
- Rip-Off Strategies by Software Companies
- A-Level Physics Presentation : Dynamics
- Revision Questions for GCSE Physics. Topic : Dynamics
- Looking for flipbooks ?
- KS4 Psychology Revision Quiz: Memory
- KS4 Psychology Revision : Social Influence
- GCSE/IGCSE Biology Revision : Cells
- GCSE/IGCSE Physics Revision : Introductory Electronics
- GCSE/IGCSE Physics Revision : Transfer of Thermal Energy
- GCSE/IGCSE Revision Questions : Electricity
- GCSE/IGCSE Chemistry Revision
- Do you need to find presentations (some with quizzes) ?
- Just for fun....examination bloopers...
- Mitosis (Biology Revision)